[CMake] Bump -- CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX weirdness.

Fri May 23 11:45:28 EDT 2008

I made the simplest possible library project, and then messed it up
based on our build system just enough to reproduce the error. ;-)

Now obviously, what is done in this project -- Calling Cmake from make
to batch-configure projects -- might be off-label usage for CMake.
But the little test project demonstrates something annoying and a bit
disturbing: Running cmake twice with the same command line parameters
works for an empty build directory, and fails for an already existing
build directory.