[CMake] [ctest] junit xml output

Reinhold reinholdsw at gmx.at
Mon May 19 15:39:04 EDT 2008

Hi Maik and David,

Indeed a great idea -- I would be very much interested into it, in
particularly into junit xml output due to being "Ant-focused".

Note that we are currently implementing our C++ unit tests with cppunit,
and are then wrapping each cppunit test case into a ctest call for the
sake of security in our Ant-based CI on the buildserver.

This is another reason why I prefer junit xml output, because it is easy
(or maybe more correct: here I know how easy it is) to merge several
independent junit xml reports (cf. CI and isolation and wrapping each
cppunit test case into a ctest call).

Regards,
    Reinhold