[CMake] [ctest] junit xml output

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon May 19 08:02:17 EDT 2008

That's a great idea! Are cppunit and nunit output formats similar enough to
junit that they could all be done at once...?

Feel free to submit a patch implementing this as a feature request in the
bug tracker... or to create a CMake Wiki page with details on what output
format would be useful for this feature.

How many others out there reading this list would be interested?