[CMake] MinGW and cmake issues...

Phil Pellouchoud Phil at slacker.com
Sat May 17 12:01:07 EDT 2008

I did try to compile a simple hello world program, and I can do it on
the command line:
gcc -o test test.cpp

Builds and runs fine.

I am using Windows XP SP2

GCC version is this:
S:\software\packages\utility\build>gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
Target: i386-pc-mingw32
Configured with: ../gcc-4.3.0/configure --prefix=/mingw --disable-nls
--enable-languages=c,c++,fortran,objc,obj-c++,ada,
java --disable-win32-registry --disable-sjlj-exceptions
--enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs
--with-gmp=/mingw/src/gcc/gmp-mpfr-root
--with-mpfr=/mingw/src/gcc/gmp-mpfr-root --enable-libgcj
--enable-concept-checks
 --enable-shared
Thread model: win32
gcc version 4.3.0 (GCC)