[CMake] Building Cocoa applications with CMake

Ciarán Walsh mail at ciaranwal.sh
Fri May 16 15:08:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

I’m a Cocoa developer, and I’m looking at CMake to use for building
my applications. What I’ve seen so far is great, but the biggest
problem I have encountered is that I can’t see how I should set up my
resource files (images, nibs) etc. to be copied into the resulting app
bundle. As far as I can tell there seems to be some kind of hardcoded
system for moving the Info.plist in, so I can’t tell how to set up my
stuff. Is there a command specifically for adding resource files, or
alternatively a command for copying files/directories?

Perhaps there is no support for this Cocoa is not cross-platform, but
I’d just like to be sure before I start trying to set up my own
solution.

Thanks,

Ciarán Walsh
http://ciaranwal.sh