[CMake] CPack: Adding external DLLs to installer package

Matthias Riechmann riechmann at ira.uka.de
Thu May 15 10:48:20 EDT 2008

So far so good it seems to work but then there is the next problem:
CMake is running on windows and so it happens that some paths contain
backslashes. This never was a problem before but the install-command
doesn't seem to like it. Is there a command for converting backslashes
to regular slashes?

--
Dipl.-Inform. Matthias Riechmann
Institut für Prozessrechentechnik, Automation und Robotik

Fon: +49 (721) 608-4049
Fax: +49 (721) 608-7141

Web: http://wwwipr.ira.uka.de/~richmann