[CMake] gcc and concept-checks

Maik Beckmann beckmann.maik at googlemail.com
Thu May 15 08:55:46 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I just download the gcc-4.3 binary distribution of mingw.  It fails to
compile CMake due to
{{{
class cmSourceGroup
{
  std::vector<cmSourceGroup> GroupChildren; // cmSourceGroup is incomplete!
};
}}}
since libstdc++ is compilied with --enable-concept-checks.

Is gcc right?  By default concept-checks are disabled, thus I never
had problems like this at my Linux box and with previous mingw
releases (they haven't been configured with --enable-concept-checks).

--Maik

PS: a quick 'n dirty hack is alter bits/concept_check.h
-#ifndef _GLIBCXX_CONCEPT_CHECK
===
+#if 1