[CMake] Executable extension (MSVC)

PCJohn peciva at fit.vutbr.cz
Thu May 15 04:03:21 EDT 2008

Good morning,

thanks for all your comments. Here are the results:

- it seems to me that cmake is building console applications by default
(/SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE).
That is correct for my .com applications. For the .exe, I will need
WINDOWS subsystem. Any possiblities in cmake?

- for the suffix, I Alan's suggestion (SUFFIX property for
SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES) works like a charm. Thanks.

John