[CMake] WIN32: solution properties modification...

Michael Andronov michael_andronov at sd-kyber.com
Thu May 15 02:00:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have the following question about generated by cmake solution and project
files on Win32 platform.

1. as result of processing my CMakeLists.txt, I got a 'solution' for VS .NET
2005, and several projects within it.

2. Every time I open the .vcproj file in VS .NET,   'single start up
project' property of the solution is selected, with a 'random' project
selected.

Q. I'm wondering how can I specify within the CMakeLists.txt file that I
would like to select `current selection` property option?

Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

Have a great day ,
Michael.