[CMake] Specifying a pre-build dependency?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri May 9 15:33:21 EDT 2008

When is "on demand"?

You could do this at CMake configure time if the "on demand" choice is based
on something known at CMake configure time. If not, then it must be based on
build dependencies and could be injected into the stream of stuff that is
built with ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND rules.

Can you do it at CMake configure time? If not, send along some more details
to help us understand what you're aiming for.....

HTH,
David