[CMake] Generic way to combine static libs

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Thu May 8 10:49:29 EDT 2008

Hi,

we have the case, that we compile two static libs and want to combine them
into one static lib which is installed. At the moment, we generate a list of
objects of one of the libs and tsort them and ar them in the other lib. On
Windows, we do the same, using the results of the tsort on Linux (which is
bad, as no Windows-Compile without a Linux compile in advance). Is there a
generic solution for such a problem available for cmake working on both Unics
+ Windows (Visual C++ compiler)?

cu
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com