[CMake] paraview CVS xcodebuild

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed May 7 22:15:34 EDT 2008

jonathan grimm wrote:
> paraview CVS xcodebuild is no longer working.  On a Mac Pro 16GB ram
> with 10.5.  I checked and xcodebuild is a 32 bit executable.
> Makefiles work on the same machine.
> Is there anything that can be done about this?  The .xcodeproj is only
> 14 MB.

I don't think there is anything that can be done.  I don't think it ever
worked.  Xcode has an amazing ability to use memory.  I originally
developed the Xcode generator for ITK, but ITK was never able to build
with it.  I think I calculated that if you took ever source file and
loaded it into memory X 10, you would get the memory size required by Xcode.

-Bill