[CMake] How to read content of a registry entry on WIN32?

Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Wed May 7 10:23:19 EDT 2008

Hi Eric,

I just do that and it works for me.

FIND_PROGRAM(FLEX flex [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\GnuWin32;InstallPath]\\bin)

Greetings

Alexander

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.