[CMake] 64bit command line builds

KSpam keesling_spam at cox.net
Tue May 6 15:49:06 EDT 2008

LeRetha,

I think you want to use the "-G" option with the cmake console application.  I
am on Linux right now, so I do not know the exact name of the generator, but
it is likely "Visual Studio 8 2005 Win64".  In other words, run the following
command from your desired build directory:

cmake -G "Visual Studio 8 2005 Win64" path\to\source\tree

Again, I do not know if I got the exact generator text right.
Running "cmake -h" will list the available generator names though.

Hope This Helps,
Justin