[CMake] Fwd: FindQt4: QtDBus and Phonon include dir not found on Mac OS X

Boris Dušek boris.dusek at gmail.com
Sat May 3 17:54:00 EDT 2008

Oops, forgot to post to the list as well, here it is:

> > Now I did not test with CMake 2.6.0, but the same suspicious include
 > > directory logic is still present (and 2.6.10 is the version where
 > > phonon is present, unlike in 2.4.8).
 > >
 > > Hope I did not miss something obvious and helped with discovering a bug.
 > >
 >  I don't think you're missing anything.  A Qt build on Mac 10.4 didn't give
 > me those modules.  Did you have to do extra setup before building Qt to
 > enable those modules?
 >  It would be great if you could create a patch and put it in the bug
 > tracker, http://www.cmake.org/Bug.

 Done: http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=6950

 I downloaded the Qt 4.4.0 RC binary installer directly from
 trolltech.com, so I did not compile Qt itself. However it does contain
 both QtDBus.framework and phonon.framework in ${QT_LIBRARY_DIR}.

 Cheers,
 Boris