[CMake] Specifying Project Options in Visual Studio using CMakeLists.txt

Malhotra, Anupam Anupam.Malhotra at Safenet-inc.com
Fri May 2 00:50:02 EDT 2008

Hi

I am creating a static library using cmake. A .dsw is created for Visual
Studio 6. This library is using some existing libraries (say snmp.lib).
I want to specify in CMakeLists.txt that this existing library be linked
with the library I am creating. How can we specify something in the
"Project Options" field in the "Library Tag" in the "Project Settings"
in CMakeLists.txt?

Thanks and Regards

Anupam Malhotra

or disclosing it.