[CMake] CMake 2.6.0 RC 10 ready for testing

Yves Starreveld ystarrev at gmail.com
Thu May 1 16:23:29 EDT 2008

A slightly different result:

[ 99%] Generating ../VTKExamples
Internal cmake changing into directory: /Users/ystarrev/Development/
vtkbin/Examples/All
======== CMake output     ======
CMake Warning (dev) at GUI/Qt/ImageViewer/CMakeLists.txt:28
(ADD_EXECUTABLE):
   Policy CMP0003 should be set before this line.  Add code such as

     if(COMMAND cmake_policy)
       cmake_policy(SET CMP0003 NEW)
     endif(COMMAND cmake_policy)