[CMake] CMake 2.6.0 RC 10 ready for testing

Yves Starreveld ystarrev at gmail.com
Thu May 1 16:02:31 EDT 2008

When building cvs VTK with qt4 on OSX.5.2:

[ 99%] Generating ../VTKExamples
Internal cmake changing into directory: /Users/ystarrev/Development/
vtkbin/Examples/All
======== CMake output     ======
Multiple versions of QT found please set DESIRED_QT_VERSION
Multiple versions of QT found please set DESIRED_QT_VERSION
Multiple versions of QT found please set DESIRED_QT_VERSION
CMake Warning (dev) at GUI/Qt/ImageViewer/CMakeLists.txt:28
(ADD_EXECUTABLE):
  Policy CMP0003 should be set before this line.  Add code such as

    if(COMMAND cmake_policy)
      cmake_policy(SET CMP0003 NEW)
    endif(COMMAND cmake_policy)

Despite having DESIRED_QT_VERSION set to 4 in the main CMakeCache.txt
file.

(qt4 built with -no-frameworks option)

Yves