[CMake] (no subject)

cgen.cmake at laposte.net cgen.cmake at laposte.net
Mon Mar 31 05:36:29 EDT 2008

Hello cmake users.
I choose cmake to build a big project. This project contains Fortran 77 (the most numerous), C, and C++ source files, and only one executable built from all source files.
It works well with gnu g77 compiler. But with Absoft compiler, the option -fPIC is used at linking without i ask it. So I get an error : ERROR: Unrecognized arguments: -fPIC I do not find this option in Absoft compiler documentation. I would like to remove -fPIC in linking option but i do not know how.
Any idea ? Thanks in advance for any answer.
best regards Christophe

 Créez votre adresse électronique prénom.nom at laposte.net
 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.