[CMake] FindBoost.cmake updated on the bugtracker

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Mar 28 11:17:49 EDT 2008

On 28.03.08 10:58:39, Bill Hoffman wrote:
> David Thulson wrote:
>> It would be nice if this could get into 2.6.0.  Boost 1.35 is about to
>> be released:
>>
>> http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2008/03/34896.php
>>
>> And it at least appears that the latest version in the bug tracker
>> will look for 1.35.  Is that right?  The version included in the CMake
>> 2.6.0 Beta does not recognize Boost 1.35.
>
> Is it backwards compatible with the current one?

I didn't test this, however checking back at the code, what happens if
you just use

find_package(Boost)

then you'll end up without the Boost_LIBRARY_DIRS variable as the
current module can't find that directory without the user supplying some
library name.

Andreas

--
You will gain money by an immoral action.