[CMake] FindBoost.cmake updated on the bugtracker

David Thulson david.thulson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 10:36:06 EDT 2008

It would be nice if this could get into 2.6.0.  Boost 1.35 is about to
be released:

http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2008/03/34896.php

And it at least appears that the latest version in the bug tracker
will look for 1.35.  Is that right?  The version included in the CMake
2.6.0 Beta does not recognize Boost 1.35.

David Thulson