[CMake] Overriding SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES from the command line

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Fri Mar 28 07:28:23 EDT 2008

Hello,

 From the command-line, cmake -DVARIABLE:TYPE=VALUE is equivalent to
SET( VARIABLE VALUE ).

Is there any such equivalente for SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES? In a project
I have got a SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES( mytarget PROPERTIES DEBUG_POSTFIX
"d") which I would like to override when I'm packaging for Debian.
I've tried cmake -DDEBUG_POSTFIX:STRING="" but it does not work.

Thank you.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org