[CMake] Find preferentially in /usr/local/lib not working

Stephen Collyer scollyer at netspinner.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 05:48:49 EDT 2008

I'm trying to change some find* modules to prefer /usr/local/lib
over /usr/lib and I can't get it to work. I have, for example:

> FIND_PATH(CURL_INCLUDE_DIR
>     NAMES
>       curl/curl.h
>     PATHS
>       /usr/local/include
>       /usr/include
> )

but this sets CURL_INCLUDE_DIR to /usr/include even though I have
a curl/curl.h in /usr/local/include.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here ?

--
Regards

Steve Collyer
Netspinner Ltd