[CMake] List of files

Andy Lego andy at legoandy.com
Fri Mar 28 01:09:37 EDT 2008

Try this after file command:

string(REPLACE ";" " " plugin_STR "${plugin_STR}")

That said, depending on what you need to do, this may be the wrong type of list.

Andy

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Leopold Palomo Avellaneda
<leo at alaxarxa.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  using this line:
>  file(GLOB plugin_STR RELATIVE ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR} *.c *.cpp *.cxx *.h
>  *.hpp *.ui)
>

>  I obtain a list like this:
>
>  datosview.cpp;plugincanualesods.cpp;datosview.h;plugincanualesods.h;datosbase.ui
>
>  how an I obtain a list in this way?
>
>  datosview.cpp plugincanualesods.cpp datosview.h plugincanualesods.h
>  datosbase.ui
>

>  Regards,
>
>  Leo
>
>  --
>  --
>  Linux User 152692
>  PGP: 0xF944807E
>  Catalonia

http://legoandy.com -o- http://capitalmtb.org

Support my 150 mile bike ride to fight MS:
http://bikecan.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=3921627&pg=personal&fr_id=9066