[CMake] compile flag on AIX-5.3

Joachim Geiger joachim.geiger at ipp.mpg.de
Thu Mar 27 07:15:31 EDT 2008

Hello,
I have the following problem with a fortran compiler flag I want to be
accepted. Compiler is the IBM compiler version 8. The compiler flag I
want to be accepted is -qrealsize=8 .
Using CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=ON I see that the compiler flag appears as
-fdefault-real-8
I tried -DCMAKE_Fortran_COMPILE_FLAGS=-qrealsize=8
and also with quotes: ' and ", but the effect is always that it is
translated into the above mentioned one.
An additional note: the AIX-compiler is named f95 and is the same as xlf.
Best regards,
Joachim
--
Max-Planck-Institute for Plasma Physics,        @\\