[CMake] Passing parameters to uic in QT4_WRAP_UI macro

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Tue Mar 25 11:56:09 EDT 2008

Hi,

putting in order my emails I have realised that I didn't answer this one.

THANKS!!!

really it worked. I forget to reply the list and I think that it's a unpolite
thing that someone help you and you didn't say any.

I'm sorry for the delay.

Best regards,

Leo

A Dilluns 03 Març 2008, Clinton Stimpson va escriure: