[CMake] COMPILE_FLAGS on per target and per configuration basis

Ilya Shvetsov chvetsov at kranx.com
Mon Mar 24 13:42:46 EDT 2008

	Hi, all.

I need define some compile flags for my targets. This flags deepend on
config tipe.
With LINK_FLAGS I can do this very simple. I can write just

set_target_properties(target1 PROPERTIES
	LINKER_FLAGS_FINAL "some flags for target1")
set_target_properties(target2 PROPERTIES
	LINKER_FLAGS_FINAL "some flags for target2")

May be exist some way do the same with COMPILE_FLAGS ?

--
Ilya Shvetsov (mailto:chvetsov_at_kranx.com)
KranX Productions (http://kranx.com/)