[CMake] Batch converting several files

Martin Fischer m_fischer at users.sf.net
Sun Mar 16 11:24:07 EDT 2008

Alex,

sorry for the late reply. I'm receiving this list in digest mode. It
looks tlike the system had a hicup as I didn't receive any messages for
a few days.

On 14.03.2008 16:02 Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> On Tuesday 11 March 2008, Martin Fischer wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > for a project I'm working on I need to do the following build steps:
>> >
>> > - compile an executable from source
>> > - run this executable to convert several files
>> > - for each input file in source directory there will be one output file
>> > in build directory.
>
> Do you have to do something with the created files, i.e. are they source files
> which will be compiled to some target ?

No, all that will be done is to install and packages these files. These
are drawing object libraries that will be distributed with the program.

Regards
Martin