[CMake] make package_source and binary subdir of source

Hendrik Sattler post at hendrik-sattler.de
Sat Mar 8 13:04:15 EST 2008

Am Samstag 08 März 2008 schrieb Eric NOULARD:
> I remember a post from Bill which said that it was difficult for CMake
> to know what was generated or not because a built may need several
> CMake run before obtaining a functional build tree.
> However remembering what is a source seems easier, or am I wrong?

Just assume you create files with a tool. You actually build them with a
custom command. Assume you are not allowed to distribute that program but the
files that it creates can be distributed. They are not source, actually, but
you may want to ship them.

Building a list of source files could be handled like ACLs are usually
handled. This allowes for mixed inclusion and exclusion rules.

HS