[CMake] VS Project Question

Surya Kiran Gullapalli suryakiran.gullapalli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 22:01:07 EST 2008

Hello,
Can I change my install prefix on the fly for windows build.

On Unix I can do some thing like this

IF (${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE} STREQUAL "Debug")
    set_my_debug_install_prefix
ELSE (${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE} STREQUAL "Debug")
    set_my_release_install_prefix
ENDIF (${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE} STREQUAL "Debug")

I cannot do the same thing for windows as I select the build type after

I want to do similar change for ADD_EXECUTABLE as well.

For Debug builds I want to have a console popping up to show the debug
messages, and for release builds I do not want the console.

How can i change the ADD_EXECUTABLE  call accordingly to supply extra option
WIN32 based on the build type.?

Surya