[CMake] Brandon Van Every

E. Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 18:20:46 EST 2008

I hate to be drawn into this, but I agree with Rodolfo that banning
may be overly harsh. One important thing Brandon was reasonably
restrained at was personal attacks. He generally argued on issues and
though not everybody agreed he was arguing on issues that always
mattered, he generally refrained from the personal attacks.

In contrast, the personal flame against him he complained about was
quite brutal. And ironically, I have heard that Brandon is
surprisingly polite in most private communications.

-Eric