[CMake] cmake community site

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 13:48:17 EST 2008

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Gonzalo Garramuño
<ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar> wrote:
> Mike Jackson wrote:
>  >
>  > Also, what happens when you stop being a student with lots of time to
>  > keep the site going?
>
>  That's easy.  If he did a good job, he gets hired by Kitware :)

Does he?  If it's Kitware's priority to spend money on such things,
then why does the site look like it does now?  I think it is because
they do not see the wiki as a key part of their business model, i.e.
no revenue stream.  Or perhaps they only spend the money they
currently think is warranted.  What wiki improvement would cause
Kitware to see it as a profit center?

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every