[CMake] cmake community site

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:51:35 EST 2008

Just my 2 cents on this subject:
    I don't think the CMake community is large enough to support a
second site, yet. I would rather see all those little snippets of
information, code, examples and tutorials on the CMake Wiki or in the
CMake documentation itself. I think if there is more than one CMake
site at this present time that those new to CMake will find it
tougher to track down the information that they need.

Also, what happens when you stop being a student with lots of time to
keep the site going?

Then repository of CMake modules _is_ a good idea though. That
_could_ be put in the wiki if we really wanted it there.

Again, just my 2 cents.
--
Mike Jackson