[CMake] Re: VMWare on SCons' future

Fernando Cacciola fernando.cacciola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 17:11:21 EST 2008

Hi Brandon,

> I am starting to wonder if the whole Lua thing is indeed a red
> herring, and what CMake really needs is the best possible website to
> document, tutorialize, and market CMake.  In other words, what we've
> got is fine; go sell it.

I have the feelling that I'd like to get into *this* discussion (not that
SCon's related one), but I'm a newcomer much too late to the party, so:
what's "the whole Lua thing" in a nutshell?

If it has something to do with the CMake scripting language, well, I for one
would love to drop it and use something else, like.... (don't get me started
on the wrong tail)

Best

--
Fernando Cacciola