[CMake] Re: CMake and Lua

Maik Beckmann beckmann.maik at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 1 14:26:47 EST 2008

Am Samstag 01 März 2008 19:44:36 schrieb Enrico Scholz:

>   CMake is a tool written for developers. So you can expect that they have
>   some understanding of grammar and semantics of a computer language.

At the moment I try to teach some long term MSVS Developers to use cmake.
They were sceptical to learn a new build tool because they are very busy, but
now they start liking  it because of its flat learning curve and the ability
to build their code on Linux and Solaris out oft the box.

CMakes easy to useness is an important feature IMHO.

Best,
 -- Maik