[CMake] Generate docbook and PDF documentation with CMake

Judicaël Bedouet j.bedouet at infonie.fr
Mon Jun 30 05:49:42 EDT 2008

Hello,

I successfully generate a docbook file for my custom modules with CMake.
Now, I would like to generate a PDF file. So I try dblatex --pdf mydocbook.

dblatex finds one error at the beggining of the file. It doesn't like
an empty itemizedlist.
After deleting this list, it works wery well.

Apart from that, is there a way to specify title or reference in
docbook via CMake ?

Thanks,

J. Bedouet

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.2//EN"
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd" [
<!ENTITY % addindex "IGNORE">
<!ENTITY % English "INCLUDE"> ]>
<article>
<articleinfo>
<title>cmake</title>
</articleinfo>
<sect1 id="section_Description">
<title>
Description</title>
<itemizedlist>
</itemizedlist>
<para>The "cmake" executable is the CMake command-line interface.  It
may be used to configure projects in scripts.  Project configuration
settings may be specified on the command line with the -D option.  The
-i option will cause cmake to interactively prompt for such
settings.</para>