[CMake] CMake generates different outputs on different Linux machines

Ravi Tej Kavalipati ravi.kavalipati at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 15:46:27 EDT 2008

Library File Name Listing on Problem Machine :

http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~cdekate/problem_boost_library_list.txt<http://www.cct.lsu.edu/%7Ecdekate/problem_boost_library_list.txt>

Library File Name Listing on Working Machine :

http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~cdekate/working_boost_library_list.txt<http://www.cct.lsu.edu/%7Ecdekate/working_boost_library_list.txt>