[CMake] Boost Link errors in CMAKE

Ravi Tej Kavalipati ravi.kavalipati at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 13:25:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am using the Cmake to link the boost libraries to my project HPX, But im
getting various link errors in the process.
can anyone please let me know if I am misrepresenting anything.
#CMakeLists.txt
# Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0. (See
accompanying
# file LICENSE_1_0.txt or copy at http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt)

# We require at least CMake V2.6
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)

# The name of our project is "hpx".  CMakeLists files in this project can
# refer to the root source directory of the project as ${hpx_SOURCE_DIR} and
# to the root binary directory of the project as ${hpx_BINARY_DIR}.
project (hpx)

# We need to use Boost
find_package(Boost 1.35.0 COMPONENTS system filesystem threads signals
archive )
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${Boost_INCLUDE_DIR})
LINK_DIRECTORIES(${Boost_LIBRARY_DIRS})

# We need to include the hpx directory for includes
include_directories (${hpx_SOURCE_DIR})
include_directories (${hpx_SOURCE_DIR}/external/coroutine)
include_directories (${hpx_SOURCE_DIR}/external/exception)
include_directories (${hpx_SOURCE_DIR}/external/endian)
include_directories (${hpx_SOURCE_DIR}/external/logging)
include_directories (${hpx_SOURCE_DIR}/external/singleton)

if(WIN32)
    add_definitions(-D_WIN32_WINNT=0x0501)
    add_definitions(-D_SCL_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS)
    add_definitions(-D_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS)
    add_definitions(-D_SCL_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE)
    add_definitions(-D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE)
endif(WIN32)

# Recurse into the "src" and "test" subdirectories.  This does not actually
# cause another cmake executable to run.  The same process will walk through
# the project's entire directory structure.
add_subdirectory (src)
add_subdirectory (examples)
add_subdirectory (runtime)

The initial errors are as follows...
http://www.cct.lsu.edu/%7Ecdekate/error.txt

Can anyone please help me about what went wrong

Ravi.