[CMake] CPack NSIS no branding image

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jun 19 13:43:20 EDT 2008

CMake's Windows installer itself is created with CPack / NSIS. (But it's all
on windows with no cross-compilation environment...)

Perhaps this is a "Linux NSIS building a Windows installer" only issue?
Or a German language issue with NSIS...?

"no branding image found in chosen UI" sounds to me like there is more than
one UI and that the branding image is maybe only in the default UI, rather
than the "chosen" one..... Maybe this is a question for the NSIS folks,
given the project.nsi file that CPack generates......?