[CMake] ASM Cross Compiler Help

Corrin Meyer cjmeyer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 18:59:17 EDT 2008

I see that there are some CMake modules that seem to be referring to
ASM Compilers (I am assuming this is an assembly compiler) and the
release notes for 2.6 seem to confirm this.  I can't seem to find any
information on how to configure it.  I am setting up a cross-compiler
environment and I have the C and C++ compilers working and I can add
custom commands to build the assembly files but it would be a lot
nicer if they got handled along with the C sources.

Does anyone know how I might go about doing this or maybe provide some
pointers?  The entire assembly compiler system seems to be slightly
lacking in documentation.

~ cjmeyer