[CMake] Inhouse custom module deployment advice

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 19:03:09 EDT 2008

Hi,

  I am building up a collection of custom Find***.cmake module which
I'd like to roll out internally to multiple platform Linux/Windows/OSX
and various variant of each of them.

  I like to have only one copy of each module file.

  I know there is the CMAKE_MODULE_PATH but from my current usage of
the variable, I have to tell cmake explicitly.

  This means more work for each new developer or automated build
client I deploy.

  Is there a better or more efficient way to tell cmake (on all
platform) where to find additional module files?

Regards
--
Nicholas Yue BSc (Hons) MACM
Graphics - RenderMan, RIB, Visualization, OpenGL, netCDF