[CMake] Help with INSTALL(TARGETS

Michael Salt Michael.Salt at student.manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jun 10 04:27:36 EDT 2008

Thanks Alex,

The trouble is that at the moment, my targets (.exe, .dll) are built
in a directory within the 'build' folder. Of course, the contents of
the build folder are not generated until I run cmake, so I actually
have nowhere to put the CMakeLists.txt file. I do not want to create
the folders manually because it may just be a Visual Studio specific
feature to create executables within the subdirectories of the build
folder, and I wish to retain portability.

Is it possible that I am doing something awkward that makes this
feature difficult to use?

Cheers,

Mike