[CMake] cmake 2.6.0 - eclipse CDT - lib project

Olivier Tournaire olitour at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 18:14:07 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am currently tring to import a cmake generated project in eclipse. This
project is a lib, and eclipse does not seem to be able to load it.
Everything works fine when importing an executable project
(File>Import>General>Existing project>End). When importing my lib project,
The "end" button in unavailable. Is it a known problem or am I doing
something wrong ?

Another question : how to set in CMakeLists.txt an option to build on N
cores ? That is to say the equivalent of the -j option (which is now also
supported by MSVC, from 2005 version) ?

Last one : is it possible to create a CMakeLists.txt which handles a Debug
and a Release configuration in the same project in eclipse ?

Best regards,

Olivier