[CMake] Error running link command: Argument list too long

Andrew Sayman andrew.sayman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 19:34:26 EDT 2008

The ChangeLogs that I can find for CMake 2.4.8 and 2.6.0 all seem to
indicate that link lines being too long was fixed. Unfortunately, I'm
still seeing link lines that are too long and immediately fail out
because of it. Is there any place with more details on exactly *what*
was done to fix it? I can't seem to find anything in the bug tracker
about it, or any pages that mention it, and the FAQ is rather useless
on the matter.
--
Andrew Sayman