[CMake] MS VS 2005 nmake problem

dean.inglis at camris.ca dean.inglis at camris.ca
Thu Jul 31 12:28:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am running CMake 2.6 on an XP machine with
MS Visual Studio 2005 and am trying to compile
VTK cvs from the Visual Studio 2005 command prompt.
I am getting the following errors reported by
CMake:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:1005 (ADD_SUBDIRECTORY):
add_subdirectory not given a binary directory but the given source directory "C:/C++/Source/VTK/GenericFiltering" is not a subdirectory of "c:/C++/Source/VTK".  When
specifying an out-of-tree source a binary directory
must be explicitly specified.

Any ideas what to do here?

Dean