[CMake] Building shared libraries for KDE app

David Boosalis dn31415 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 01:49:25 EDT 2008

Hi Cmake folks.

I have had no trouble using cmake to build kde executables, but have been unable to use it successfully to build a shared library that my kde application uses.

The library builds fine but it is missing all the symbols from my source files.  When I use qmake to build the library it all works the symobls are all there and everything works fine.

Is there a FAQ or example on how to build a shared library for a KDE application.

Thanks in advance for any help.

David