[CMake] FW: cmake newbie questions

Phil Smith phil at voltage.com
Wed Jul 30 18:01:36 EDT 2008

>Failing on check size of is not a good thing, and I would track that
>down if I were you...

Any clues how to do that?  I see this in CMakeCache.txt:

HAVE_SIZEOF_LONG_LONG:INTERNAL=FALSE
HAVE_SIZEOF_UNSIGNED_INT:INTERNAL=FALSE
HAVE_SIZEOF_UNSIGNED_LONG:INTERNAL=FALSE
HAVE_SIZEOF_UNSIGNED_LONG_LONG:INTERNAL=FALSE
HAVE_SIZEOF_UNSIGNED_SHORT:INTERNAL=FALSE
//Result of CHECK_TYPE_SIZE
SIZEOF_LONG_LONG:INTERNAL=
//Result of CHECK_TYPE_SIZE
SIZEOF_UNSIGNED_INT:INTERNAL=