[CMake] FW: cmake newbie questions

Phil Smith phil at voltage.com
Wed Jul 30 13:50:42 EDT 2008

It is, and I found my way there, and I got it to work hard-coded; now I'm trying to do it "right" using the cross-compiler support.  And I'll document it, and put it on the Wiki (and provide it to the Dignus folks, who have asked for it already).

I doubt that I've reached the end of my questions, but in any case, thanks 10**6 for all the help so far!

...phsiii