[CMake] How can I tell cpack to build multiple packages?

Yuri V. Timenkov ytimenkov at parallels.com
Wed Jul 30 13:23:58 EDT 2008

As I understand, CPack.cmake when included into top-level CMakeLists.txt
produces file CPackConfig.cmake, and cmake when finds this file, generates special
global target "package".

Is it possible to make several calls to cpack? I want to build different
packages for different projects/components.

One way to do this is write custom CPackConfig.cmake which does nothing but
invokes several "execute_process" commands. Are there any other suggestions?

Thanks.