[CMake] Debug libraries

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Mon Jul 28 14:14:51 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm not a windows user and now, sadly, I have to develop an application with
Visual Studio 2005. I'm porting an application that use OpenGL, Coin3d, SoQt
and Qt4.4.

I have created the respective FindSoQt and FindCoin that reports me the
libraries with the two versions (debug and release).

One thing that i have not be able to solve is that when I create the MS Visual
Studio Project, in the Debug option, the Qt libraries are the debug ones
(with d) and in the release are the "normal" (without d). However, I couldn't
do the same with the others and I don't know how I can tell MSStudio that
when compile in Debug chose the debug ones.

I have created my Find... with XXXX_LIBRARY and XXXX_LIBRARY_DEBUG.

Any idea?

Regards,

Leo